Tuesday 28 August 2012

Day 4 - Bell Pepper Fried Eggs





Day Four - Bell Pepper Fried Eggs!


Busy day entertaining little visitors today so my project was indeed small! For me to actually keep this project a day thing up I figure I may have to be less ambitious and do more like this though!


So I'd pinned this idea a while ago and hadn't got around to trying them out. Nothing too groundbreaking, but they sure do look pretty! And they only took a few minutes to make. :)






Chop up some peppers, nice thick slices! Orange ones would look pretty too but this is all I had in the fridge. Oh and the bigger the better, the red one was a bit too tiny!









Pop them in the frying pan with a little oil (or way too much by the looks of my pics now!). Crack an egg into each one.










Don't worry if they overflow! You can tidy them up later!













Ta-daa!! :)











Things I've learnt:
- I like quick projects. :)
- Cut the pepper slices thick and use the biggest peppers you can find (not the tiny ones in the back of your fridge like me...)
- Everybody cheats, these looked a mess at first til I cut off the egg white that overflowed!
- Don't forget to take pictures of the final product on a plate, doh!
- I need to learn to be inspired by easy projects not just super cute puppets that take all day to make...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day. :)

Feel free to email me at blog.beinginspired@gmail.com either!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...