Day Four - Bell Pepper Fried Eggs!
Chop up some peppers, nice thick slices! Orange ones would look pretty too but this is all I had in the fridge. Oh and the bigger the better, the red one was a bit too tiny!
Pop them in the frying pan with a little oil (or way too much by the looks of my pics now!). Crack an egg into each one.
Don't worry if they overflow! You can tidy them up later!
Things I've learnt:
- I like quick projects. :)
- Cut the pepper slices thick and use the biggest peppers you can find (not the tiny ones in the back of your fridge like me...)
- Everybody cheats, these looked a mess at first til I cut off the egg white that overflowed!
- Don't forget to take pictures of the final product on a plate, doh!
- I need to learn to be inspired by easy projects not just super cute puppets that take all day to make...